Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Soliciting Questions For CNBC Special Program Interview

As part of CNBC's Million Dollar Challenge, I'll be appearing on a special program Friday evening between 7 and 8 PM EST that will deal with trader/investor psychology.

It's always difficult in a matter of a few minutes to convey ideas properly, but the first priority is to convey the proper ideas.

That's where you come in!

If you have any questions about trading and trading psychology that you'd like me to forward to the producer of the show, either leave them as a comment to this blog entry or email me at the address at the end of the "About Me" section of the TraderFeed home page.

I'll select the themes/questions that are of greatest interest and pass them along for inclusion in the show. I don't know any better way to make financial television relevant than to poll real life traders and address the real challenges that we all face day in and day out.

Thanks!

Brett